If you are interested in writing a guest post for Naked Fort Collins, please read this guide and follow the instructions as listed.
If you would like to share your story but aren’t interested in writing, our Naked Fort Collins writing team includes skilled interviewers who would be happy to write your story for you.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, please contact Naked Fort Collins publisher and editor, Kristin at Kristin@NakedFortCollins.com.
What We’re Looking For
Most importantly, any submissions must come from a local resident. Ideas include, but are not limited to:
- Unbiased reviews of local businesses, services, or relationship or sexual activities relevant to the Fort Collins area.
- Personal stories in the Fort Collins area relevant to sex and relationships.
- Creative writing, poetry, or artwork with a sex and/or relationship focus.
Submissions should be unique. Please check past content to make sure your topic has not been recently discussed.
All submissions should be unbiased. Please do not write a post that is just a plug for your business. Instead, contact us about sponsorship opportunities and how the Scoop Blog Network can help spread the word about your business.
Submissions should have correct grammar, spelling, and sentence structure.
What to Expect
Not all submissions will be published. We will not publish anything that promotes rape.
Please don’t be offended if we make edits or suggest changes. It’s a normal part of the process, and you will have an opportunity to approve all edits before publication.
If your article is accepted, you consent to the full text, extracts, samples, and photographs being used by The Scoop Blog Network on the blog site and on corresponding social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.
How to Submit
- Microsoft Word documents or Google Drive documents can be emailed to Kristin at Kristin@NakedFortCollins.com. Word count for submissions should be between 500-1,000 words, but submissions are not limited to a hard word count. The story is more important than the length.
- Submissions should include a minimum of one .jpg or .png photograph with a width of 960 pixels or larger. It needs to be an original photo that you own or a free use stock image. Let us know if you need ideas, suggestions, or assistance in taking a fitting photo. We also have a photographer on staff to source from.
- Please include the links to any relevant websites. If there is missing information that we have to research, you’re less likely to be published.
- Include a title for the post and an author bio, even if you’re writing anonymously
- Submissions may be published under a pen name or as anonymous.